4-bedroom house for rent beginning July 2019 in Kamm's Corner/North Rocky River Drive

Hey everyone!

We are a Renew family currently living in DC, but maintaining our Cleveland home for when we return in August of 2020. Our four-bedroom home will be available beginning July 1, 2019 for $1,350/month for an 11 or 12 month lease (the price is quite low for the area since we are hoping to rent to someone from our church family!). We would prefer to rent our home to a member of our church that will continue to use the home for hospitality and to honor God.

Details about the location: This home is a beautiful, clean, all-brick tudor style home off of Fischer Road in Kamm’s Corner/Lakewood (although technically in Cleveland, it is on the border of Lakewood and about 0.5 miles away from Rocky River). It is a very family-friendly, safe community on a cute brick road. You would be about a quarter-mile away from the Ricky River Metropark, one mile away from Kamm’s Corner, and about 1.5 miles away from Heinen’s and Whole Foods in Rocky River. I-90 is literally two blocks from our home (McKinley exit), but is not visible or audible from our location. It is also only a 20-minute drive to Renew!

Details about the home: Four full-sized bedrooms (3 on the second level and one on the third level). It also has two full bathrooms and one half bathroom. The home has a partially finished basement with a bar and a woodworking area, and there are hardwood floors throughout the home (except the second floor hallways and the fourth bedroom on the third level). There is a detatched two-car garage alongside a medium-sized backyard with vegetable garden and bonfire area. A cute sunroom is attached off of the dining room and there is a balcony off of the master bedroom!

Details about you!: We would really love to rent to a couple/family that loves Jesus and would continue to use the home for Jesus. Since we plan to move back in the summer of 2020, we are also looking for someone who is quite clean and who would be willing to care for the home as if it were their own (taking care of the outside appearance and keeping the inside tidy). If you are also willing to care for the lawn/flower beds, we could reduce the monthly rent by an additional $50 off ($1,300/month) since we would not have to hire landscapers for the summer! Pets may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please reach out to me (Kate) at masettak@gmail.com and I will be happy to send you pictures of our home and perhaps set up a tour for you! We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Kate & David

Hello there!
I tried sending you an email through Gmail yesterday in regards to this post.
Could you please let me know if you received it? If not, I’m more than happy to communicate through here. :grin:
Thanks so much!
Bre cuccia

Hi Bre!

Yes, I responded to your email yesterday–did you receive it? I would love to chat with you today if you have time. Below is what I sent you yesterday

Hi Bre,

Thank you so much for reaching out to me! Unfortunately, I don’t have any pictures on me because I got a new phone right before I moved to DC. However, our friends Christina DiNardo and Justin Washburne (who also go to Renew) are currently renting the house and would be happy to give you a tour if you would like. I think they also have some photos that they could send to you. Christina’s email address is cndinardo@gmail.com. They just bought a house and their move-in date is in July 2, but I don’t know what exact date they were planning to move out.

Also, I would be happy to chat with you by phone and answer any questions that you might have. Feel free to text me at 216-314-5283.

It would be a huge blessing and an honor to have a Renew family live in our home and continue using it for the Kingdom.

Talk to you soon!