Matthew 9:35-38 …”harvest is plenteous but the workers are few”… workers wanted
Date of Posting: February 25, 2019
Position: General Laborer-Builder
Shift: M-Th 6:30 a.m.-4:00p; Friday 6:30-10:30a
[Monday-Friday. 1st Shift. Some overtime may be required as business demands. Mandatory OT = Friday 10:30a-3:00p and/or Saturday 6:30-10:30a]
Good attendance is mandatory!
A full-service provider of new and custom wood pallets, crates, and wood packaging materials – devoted to customer service satisfaction - seeking high energy, self-starting individual committed to attention to detail and quality-oriented. Willing to invest and train highly motivated individual that can demonstrate their ability and willingness to be successful. A 3rd generation family-based business, looking for a person, with a good work ethic. Fast-paced environment requiring ability to do basic math, read a tape measure, read and understand manuals, instruction (sheets), schedules, tests, etc.; able to meet productivity standards.
Previous work experience in rough framing or construction would be beneficial.
Compensation is based on demonstrated skill level/experience and ability to adapt to company protocols.
Upon completion of 60-day probationary period, eligible for participation in company medical/dental/vision plan and employer-paid life insurance.
For confidential consideration, qualified candidates must submit resume or application with full work and salary history, and why you think you would be a good candidate to join our team.*
Please visit company www.clevelandcpc.com website. Application is available on company website. Submit resume and application to email@example.com.*
- Minimum HS/GED*
- Ability to lift 75 pounds regularly*
- Mechanically inclined and able to demonstrate good use of power & hand tools safely*
- Must demonstrate ability to perform basic math & learn required skills*
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen*
- Must have reliable transportation and meet company attendance standards*
- Selected candidates must have satisfactory background report, tape measure and steel-toed boots*
- Motivated, dedicated worker willing to learn new things,* willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas as needed/instructed; able to demonstrate continued expansion of job-related knowledge and skills
- Three years verifiable carpentry experience preferred*
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES include:
- Able to read and understand directions, manuals, etc.*
- Ability to work with limited supervision following standardized practices and methods*
- Demonstrated ability with good time management skills*
- Attention to detail; quality-oriented*
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills*
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team/in a team setting*
- Ability to work with a wide diversity of individuals*
Hard-working, flexible and reliable*
Self-motivated, Initiative, Demonstrate ability to act independently*
Strong work ethic and integrity*
Maintain a positive, helpful attitude in all situations*
Respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity*
Honest and trustworthy*